Monday, March 18, 2013

Writing Challenge with Author, Luke Wood!!

I am pleased to introduce the author of Approaching Humanity, Luke Wood! He is my second guest here on Write Like A Wizard and has been brave enough to face my writing challenge.

The concept is simple, I give an author a challenge, they write something cool and I promote their endeavors! Then, I conduct an interview with said author. Check in next week for Luke Wood's interview.

Without further delay...here is Luke Wood's challenge!


Challenge:
In less than 2000 words, write about something ugly...hate, cruelty, murder, bullying, the choice is yours! Get creative!

The Result:

Hatred
By, Luke Wood

I hate you so much I can’t even breathe
Why are you in my life, why can’t you leave
You are my enemy and I want you dead
Never be friends, we can never break bread
Being around you, it makes my blood boil
I see you and want your neck in a coil
You are a cancer crawling in my skin
Wanting you dead, even God can forgive this sin
As I see you my anger continues to grow
Will not stop until I see you are six feet below
You are a cancer and I will stop this infection
Next time I see you, as I look into my reflection

For more on Luke Wood visit:


No comments:

Post a Comment