Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Life...In 5 Years!

Today on www.facebook.com/knycolelee, I asked fans where they saw themselves in 5 years, and I promised to reveal my vision.

Sometimes it's good to keep your goals and dreams in perspective. I'm the kind of person who always thinks ahead. Some might call me a dreamer, an optimist, and sometimes grandiose. I don't mind, because I am ambitious and driven enough to make my dreams come true.

I wish I remember the author that gave me this advice back at the Mystery Writers of America's conference in Charlotte last October, but he told me to put myself in the path of luck.

Profound.

That's what I thought. You cannot simply sit back and wait for things to happen. You have to take charge, and I feel like I am doing that. I invite you to join me on this journey.

In 5 years, I see myself living in London and traveling the world as I please. Of course I will be writing books on a regular basis and trying to make movies! Perhaps The Chronicles of Koa will be a tv series on Showtime, and Rise of the Flame will be in theaters with the ranks of The Lord of the Rings. What? I can dream, can't I? ;)

Write on, my friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment