Friday, October 3, 2014

A Quick Fire Q&A with Author, Kirstin Pulioff!

A Quick Fire Q&A with Author, Kirstin Pulioff!


Q. Coffee of tea?
A. Coffee



Q. What historical figure would you like to meet?

A. Jesus


 Q. If you woke up in an abandoned castle, what would you do?
A. Oooohhhh… first I would try on any abandoned princess dresses (I can dream right?) and then tour every room, check out the view from the towers, and enjoy the gardens.

Q. What is your favorite dish to cook? Or order in a restaurant?
A. To cook… well, I’ll be honest. I’m not a big fan of cooking. I do it to prepare healthy food for the family, but it’s not ‘a joy.’ Favorite food to eat out… Dessert 

Q. Which actor would play your favorite character from your books?
A. Oh… I love dream casts. If I were to cast for my upcoming YA release, Dreamscape: Saving Alex, I would cast Jennifer Lawrence as my main character, Alexis Stone.

Thanks for stopping by, Kirstin!
Interested in learning more about our guest? Check out this interview and writing challenge given to her by Write Like a Wizard.

Check out our Kirstin's Books!

Check out Kirstin Pulioff's World! She loves to connect with readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment