Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Meet Shirley Hubbard AKA The Microwave Girl! *Blogger* *Writer* *Inspiring Woman*


I am pleased to present a very inspiring woman! Meet our guest, Shirley Hubbard!

 "Hello all and welcome to my world!!! Perhaps some of you are wondering why I’ve chosen to call myself the microwave girl.   The answer is simple….  THAT’S WHO I AM!!  I am she!  She is me!  I’m impatient, intolerant and somewhat uncompromising!  I want what I want when I want it – quick, fast and in a hurry!!   The problem with that is the product is usually mediocre; thus my reason for ending up in so many garbage relationships…… but we’ll talk about that later.  After some much needed reflection and resolve, I’ve discovered that my microwave mindset is hindering me from becoming the person God has destined me to be.
Now, I know you’re expecting me to say that I’ve changed my ways.   You’re waiting for me to say that my patience has grown by leaps and bounds  and I’m more tolerant today than I’ve ever been in my life! That is farthest from the truth. Like you, I’m a work in progress and the struggle to trust the process is a very real one. 

However, what I’ve learned on my journey to break free of the microwave mindset is that when God says He can do exceedingly and abundantly above all we can ask or think, He means it! We may not always understand why He has us in waiting, but we can rest in the assurance that He always has our best interest at heart. We can relax knowing that God is in control of every situation. Things will start to happen when He knows the time is right. My blog will take you on a journey of self-awareness and I’ll serve as your personal tour guide while sharing my personal I want it now struggles. My prayer is that I can help you rid yourself of  that microwave mindset in exchange for one of irrefutable trust in God’s timing.

Thanks for taking this journey with me!!  There’s lots of fun to be had!!
xoxo,"
 Shirley Hubbard

Follow Shirley Hubbard!

No comments:

Post a Comment