Monday, July 21, 2014

Meet David Reynolds **Author Feature**


I am somewhat of a rarity - A Tucsonan that was actually born in Tucson, Az. Other than one semester of college at Northern Arizona University where I learned I don't like snow, always lived in the Tucson valley and consider myself a
certified desert rat.

I enjoy reading and writing many different styles and genre, from political satire to mindless theater. Sometimes I write with a message in mind, sometimes I don't.

When I'm not writing I enjoy traveling, photography, riding 
motorcycles, building and flying model aircraft and trying new stuff.

You can find more about me and find out about new releases on Facebook by looking up Renaissance Redneck Media.

I hope you get something from my writings, even if it is just a laugh.

Thanks for reading.


Tune in tomorrow for his book blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment