Saturday, October 5, 2013

Book Reviews and Promotions! Powered by The Book Nymph



Book promotions are through The Book Nymph and will be logged into the directory.
  
Select your option by clicking on it and follow the instructions 


  • Listing on the site in the book directory
  • A day of promotion on one Twitter account



Book Reviews:
Please email me knlee@thechroniclesofkoa.com with the following:

Title
Name
Blurb
Genre
Word Count or Number of Pages

Please understand that I will try to get to everyone, but I am very busy and receive many requests. Just be patient and I will do my best to get around to yours in a timely fashion. As a courtesy, I will email you back and inform you if I am willing or unwilling to review your title. My preferred genres are fantasy, sci-fi, mystery and historical fiction. Thank you. 

Rating System
5 Star: 
Excellent! Loved it! Can't wait to tell my friends and the world!
4 Star: 
Great. I enjoyed it, but there may be some slight faults, but nothing too bad.
3 Star: 
Okay. Maybe there were a few grammatical errors, undeveloped plot, but still good enough to make me not dread continuing to the end.
2 Star: 
Needs a lot of improvement. Maybe it was a little boring.
1 Star: 
Poor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment