Monday, February 25, 2013

The Chronicles of Koa

The Chronicles of Koa: Netherworld is my latest project about a Dhampryesa...or, half-blood. Koa Ryeo-won is half human and half vampire and lives with a mutation that makes her a formidable foe for any evil creature. She works for an organization that covertly eliminates escaped Supernaturals from the Netherworld. Halston is her handsome, British, boss and yet she knows he is hiding something from her. What could it be?

There is a lot of mystery, suspense, action, and dark fantasy in this book. I plan on making it an ongoing series since I already have two of the books undergoing revision. My plans are to have the first book available on Amazon kindle within the next month or two, depending on how soon I can have it edited! For now, I'm pleased to inform you that you can read chapter 1 of The Chronicles of Koa: Netherworld for free on www.TheChroniclesofKoa.com!

Thanks for the support! I cannot wait for everyone to meet Koa and the crew!



No comments:

Post a Comment