Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dream Big- an inspiring poem

Dream Big
K.N. Lee

Dream big 
And aim high
These are words that I live by
I'll work hard
Pray 
And cry
But my dreams
Will never die


This May I published my debut novel, The Chronicles of Koa: Netherworld and set my sights on attending the World Fantasy Con in Brighton, UK. During the months leading to this convention, I worked hard promoting my book on social media networks as well as the books of fellow indie authors. I shared my struggles and triumphs, and above all, I continued to write. 

Through the generosity of fans, family, and friends, I am halfway to reaching my goal. My gratitude has no bounds and I have rewarded each person that has shown their support. 

Please take a moment to view my tour page and if you feel inclined, share, tweet, or donate! Thank you! You will always be in my heart!





No comments:

Post a Comment