Wednesday, September 3, 2014

K.N. Lee's Ultimate Writing Playlist

I was challenged to post my writing playlist by  Author, Jeané Elliott Bennett. 

Well thank you, ma'am! I love to share!

The following is just a fraction of my ULTIMATE WRITING PLAYLIST!

1. Cursum Perficio- Enya
2. Closing In- Imogen Heap
3. Violet Hill- Coldplay
4. Gates of Instanbul- Loreena Mckennit
5. Battlestar Gallactica soundtrack- Bear McCreary
6. Blade runner Sountrack- Vangelis
7. BYOB- System of a Down
8. Pax Deorum- Enya
9. Into the Trees- Zoe Keating (cello!!)
10. Last Days- Max Richter
11. La Sonadora- Enya
12. Nocturne- Secret Garden
13. Let Me Lie- Hayley Westenra
14. Army of Me- Bjork
15. I Am the Day- Libera
16. Into the Night- Julie Cruise
17. Heart's a Mess- Gotye
18. One of Us is the Killer- The Dillinger Escape Plan
19. The Lightning Strike- Snow Patrol
20. Ri Na Cruinne- Clannad

No comments:

Post a Comment