Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Introducing Kim Culpepper! **Author Feature**

http://www.kjculpepper.net/Kim Culpepper, Author of The Blood Talisman

I am a homegrown native of Columbus, Mississippi. Most of the stuff that I write is based in the south because I enjoy writing characters with accents and the South has plenty of people to inspire that. I have been writing since I was 12. I've written screenplays, poems, short stories, and The Blood Talisman is my first novel. Mostly everything I write is adult horror with some romance thrown in there. 

Other than writing, I work as an Assistant Property Manager at Leigh Mall and I have a wonderful husband, two beautiful kids, and 2 mischievous cats. 

I have been published in Sanitarium Magazine, on Books of the Dead Press' blog, and on several other blogs and websites that pertain to horror.

 

Social media links:  


http://www.amazon.com/The-Blood-Talisman-Kim-Culpepper-ebook/dp/B00KI1KJ0W/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1400857903&sr=8-11&keywords=the+blood+talisman

No comments:

Post a Comment