Saturday, January 11, 2014

Rainy Saturdays

Tis a glorious thing to wake up to the sound of gentle rain. You open your eyes and stretch out as the melodic sounds of crystalline water pattering against your window bid you good morning. Today I experience this glorious treat. 


With it comes unbridled creativity and grandiose ideas for what I can do with my day! 

Being a writer calls for balance. Sure, staying in bed and watching TV with a cup of hot English breakfast tea sounds absolutely divine. 

Alas...I have a manuscript to finish!

Let's return to this idea of balance. Of course to be a writer, one must write. But one mustn't neglect other areas of life. My 2014 New Year's resolution was to find balance in all areas of my life. 

That means I will spend more time with my cute little doggie, Raven.

Read more!


 Spread out my travels throughout the year.

Make more time for friends. 


Family.

And relationships.

Get back into a fitness routine. A writer must stay fit!


Interviewing fellow authors!



Kirstin Pulioff

Ksenia Anske

Thomas Ray Manning
Greg Smith

Asya Pekurovskaya

Erren Grey Wolf


Emma Carolan

Zachary Katz-Stein

Brandon Ellerbe


K.M. Rice

David Revilla

Morgan Jane
Lucy Adams




Terry Maggert


Karl Larsen
C.S.R. Calloway
Rebecca Lacy


Margo Bond Collins
  


Colleen M. Albert
James Newman
Dr. Bob Stout
Allison Rekker

Andrew Saxsma

Whew! That was A LOT!!!!

And of course, sit down at my desk EVERYDAY and hit my word or time limit quota.

Ah, yes, balance makes for a happy life and creative writer.


Oh wait!! I almost forgot. I can't neglect my vampire slaying duties...


No comments:

Post a Comment