Thursday, January 17, 2013

K.N. Lee

Hello everyone and welcome to Write Like a Wizard,

I am K.N. Lee, fantasy writer, blogger, and freelance writer. This blog is dedicated to the writers journey. By no means am I an expert, but I have been writing for decades now with some success and I know how hard, yet exciting the journey can actually be. After various creative writing classes, writing conferences, books on writing, and completing my own fantasy trilogy called Rise of the Flame, and a dark, modern, fantasy, The Chronicles of Koa, I feel that it would be fun to talk about the process. Maybe my journey can help other writers. Please, keep checking in for writing tips and new content. 

The journey to creating fascinating characters and building entirely new worlds, begins now!

No comments:

Post a Comment