Saturday, July 9, 2016

Recommended Fantasy Reads!

Recommended Fantasy Reads!

Fantasy of Flight is the highly anticipated second title in The Tainted Accords. 

Praise for Fantasy of Flight - "Her characters are vivid and believable and readers cannot help but be drawn into the story." - AmiesBookReviews 


My veil is gone and I need it back. 

Stuck in the lethal Outer Rings of Glacium, I must fight to survive. And not just that; my true identity must remain the gravest of secrets. No one can find out I’m the Tatuma of Osolis - the princess of their enemy world - especially now I know why I’ve been veiled my entire life. 

I have to believe I can do it, because only then can I continue the search for Prince Kedrick’s murderer and navigate my way back to King Jovan’s castle. 
Has my mother refused Jovan’s peace offers and declared war? Do my brothers and Aquin know I’m alive? Who are my enemies and who are my friends? 

Nothing is certain. Though…if I think about it, nothing has been certain in a long time. 




A witch’s curse. A world-ending prophecy. A daring rescue mission. Don’t miss the heart-pounding finale to Calla’s story! 
On the run from the Guild of Guardians, Calla Larkenwood and her team of fellow outlaws plan a daring rescue operation into the Seelie Court itself. As if that isn’t enough to keep them busy, the power-hungry Princess Angelica has begun preparations for a horrifying prophesied spell that will forever change both the magic and non-magic realms. 

When Calla is blindsided by an unspeakable tragedy before the rescue can be carried out, she struggles to remain focused on her mission. She believes she’s reached her lowest point—until a witch reveals the final blow: she has cursed Calla’s magic. With time running out, can Calla save the one she loves and stop the prophecy from being carried out before the curse claims her life? 

Perfect for fans of The Mortal InstrumentsUnenchanted, and Graceling. 





Even the Spirit Knights could not see THIS coming...

Sixteen-year-old Claire wants her father back. His death left her only memories and an empty locket. After six difficult years in foster care, her vocabulary no longer includes "hope" and "trust". Everything changes dramatically when she encounters Justin, a Spirit Knight restlessly hunting dangerous ghosts that devour the living, rides into her path on his magical horse and takes her under his wing. When an evil spirit threatens Claire's life, she'll need Justin's help to survive.

A fun and absorbing adventure tale full of humor and magic!

No one, including Claire, believes she can be a Spirit Knight, even when all signs show she is ready to become one. This is because Spirit Knights has been a boys club for over a thousand years. Worse yet, Claire will have to dive into the hair-raising ghost-hunting job before she gets full access to the Knights’ order. Fortunately for her, she has Justin as her privet tutor. With the help of his sarcastic horse and saintly wife, he’ll teach her the finer points of the job. Add in a little luck and they both might survive long enough for her to learn it all.

Could she bear the Knights' mark on her soul? Everybody knows that Girls Can't Be Knights!

Girls Can't Be Knights is a magical and unique adventure story that will touch your soul and raise your spirit!



 

"I have hidden all my life. I will hide no longer." 

Arianwyn is a peasant girl who wants nothing more in life than to disappear and be safe. Attacked in the village of her birth, she runs away and finds refuge in the forest. When she accidentally bonds with a dragon, she is launched on a course that will bring her to the attention of the king himself. 

Rael is the king of a vanishing Totem—the dragons. His dragon is the last known of its kind in his kingdom. With war looming on the horizon, Rael must choose a bride who will help him protect the kingdom and keep the nobles satisfied. 

Together, Rael and Arianwyn learn what it means to hope and trust again when all seems lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment