Monday, May 20, 2013

The Chronicles of Koa: Netherworld 5 Star Review From Author, Morgan Jane!!

Welcome to a world where vampires must “register,” humans sell their services as pets, and angels patrol the Earth. This is Koa’s world. Koa Ryeo-won is a half-blood. She works alongside her best friend Halston in the Netherworld division. With her legendary, enchanted Lyrinian sword, Koa and the other agents keep order in the mortal world.

Someone is letting rogue supernatural creatures out of the Netherworld and Koa is determined to find out why. She is missing memories of her early teen years, when her vampire father brought her to the Netherworld. Koa will stop at nothing to retrieve those memories and break her mother’s curse.

Koa had it all, an attractive human pet, a sprawling manor, and a job working alongside the man she loves. A Netherworld serial killer, with a craving for little girls, threatens it all. Is Koa ready to return to the Netherworld to release the one creature that can protect all that she holds dear?



After reading the first couple chapters online I knew I had to read more about Koa! The author has created a engrossing world with vampires, angels and other mythical creatures. And not just any mythical creatures, her creations were... awesome! I could really see this being a movie with all the action and amazing imaginary. 

More than anything, I appreciated the creativity of this book, traveling in the Netherworld was a fascinating journey. Also, the story surprised me. At one point Koa had killed everyone fairly easy with her magical sword and I thought that was the end of it but then what happened next had me on the edge of my seat. Koa also made some choices after separating with the handsome British accented Halston that astonished and pleased me, I felt like the story was getting better and better. 

I like when an author isn't afraid to create and K.N. Lee really kept her story interesting. There are so many things I loved, Raven, Wren Castle, the Netherworld Division, Ian, the alchemist, the oracle, the shadows, the discs (cool), the possibilities with Jax... Plus the end, I really didn't see it coming, when Koa remembered what she was made to forget, what a twist! This book introduced a wonderful world, compelling characters and plenty of conflict for the story to continue. Now I can't wait for the next installment.

Now go Buy it!

http://www.TheChroniclesofKoa.com

http://www.WriteLikeAWizard.com

http://www.Facebook.com/knycolelee

For More On Author, Morgan Jane:

No comments:

Post a Comment