Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Chronicles of Koa Book Tour!

Well, the time has come...The Chronicles of Koa: Netherworld is completed, sent to the editor, and ready to be released to the world. You know what that means... Book Tour!! Book Tour!! I am reaching out to fans, readers, and generous cyber friends, to help me reach my goal and travel the U.S. (New York, Georgia, California, and Florida) and the United Kingdom in October! I will be ordering paperback copies of The Chronicles of Koa:Netherworld, setting up book signings and attending appearances so that I may connect with readers and potential fans! I will even be visiting schools where I will be a mentor to young men and women who have dreams of writing! If you're feeling friendly...donate today!  
www.TheChroniclesofKoa.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment