Sunday, June 9, 2013

Top 5 Writing Spots!

  1. My bedroom. It's so bad, but I write in bed more often than I should...I mean, my desk is only a few feet away.
  2. Coffee shops! They're always full of interesting characters.
  3. The park. A nice bench or shady spot is perfect! I like to bring my iPod along and turned up the Celtic tunes whenever my creativity feels stifled. It works everytime.
  4. Barnes and Noble. I seriously hope they never go out of business. Nothing beats writing amongst the shelves you can potentially be on! Now, if I can only stop buying boatloads of books each time I go.  
  5. Waiting rooms! That's right! Don't forget your notebook!There is no better time than when you're waiting for a car repair, or at the doctor's office.

So, what are some of your favorite writing spots?

No comments:

Post a Comment