Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Buried Treasure- Writing Prompt

You’re digging in your garden and find a treasure chest full of gold. You can spend it. The catch is, you have to spend all the gold in one day or it will disappear! How do you spend it?

Best Response via Kristen McKee:

"Homes that are completely paid and furnished for everyone of my friends and family in need of such, new cars for them as well, tons of horses for me...which also means lots of farms and boarding facilities, pay for vet school in advance, bonds for my future children for their schooling, maybe a wing to a college just in case I have a 'not so bright' kid that needs a little help convincing the college to accept him....fund a hospital research facility.....and pretty sure it is all gone by then....but if not....A ZOO!!! Actually....scratch that....make buying a zoo my first priority! :-)"

Once again, Kristen steps up to the plate and gives us an entertaining response to my daily writing prompt! Thank you ma'am! It looks like you have a busy day ahead of you...go spend that gold! -K.N. Lee

More daily writing prompts on www.facebook.com/knycolelee

No comments:

Post a Comment